BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

I am who I am

A woman with smiling face.
A woman happy being alive.
A woman who love to live and a
woman who live to love.

Hi i am b-i :))

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"in my heart"


"sometimes you have to realize that some people can stay
in your HEART but not in your LIFE"

yes, we are LOVERs before, but that was long time ago
we can never be LOVER again, you have your own life now and i have mine too
yes, i love you before and i didn't  regret anything because when i was with you before
my life is extra ordinary, all the words to say is what i felt before when i am with you.

we planned are lives together, we dream together
but then it didn't work and last like we want it to be
yes we fight for it to survive  but still it crash down and down
until we realize that destiny is isn't with us
until you left and i left and until nothing's left.

and now we see each other again  i know in our hearts 
we still have a little feeling and spark 
but how we can make thing's right? if we both have our own love one's now
its hard to think that i still want you in my life but it can be than anymore.

but i promise you'll always stay in my heart
even though your not in my life now.


livelaughlove♥

0 comments: