BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

I am who I am

A woman with smiling face.
A woman happy being alive.
A woman who love to live and a
woman who live to love.

Hi i am b-i :))

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

because i am strong


yes! i am strong because i cry for them
yes! i am strong because i show them what i feel
yes! i am strong because i fight for the one i love
and yes i am strong because i have them

i can be strong for people who think that i can make it
i can be strong for people who say you have me
i can be strong for people who show's me what i mean to them
and i can be strong for people who love me for being me.

i live strong because i have those people 
who tells me that when everything turns wrong
you got me by your side.


i am strong because I HAVE LOVE ONE'S.
live life love :)

0 comments: